- Expressive Unit: Hundertwasser inspired Portraiture.
- Design Unit: “Sweatshop” - sustainable textile design.
- Design Unit: Chinese 3D design.
- Expressive Unit: Still Life.
- Design Unit: IDL/ HWB Paper Fashion.
- Expressive Arts IDL: Theatre Studies.
- Expressive Unit: Portraiture or Still Life.
- Design Unit: 3D design unit (architecture, jewellery, costume or product design).
- Art and Design Studies.
- Pupils will continue a Broad General Education which articulates between the Outcomes and Experiences of level 4 and the skills of the new National Qualification.
- Pupils will complete the National 4/5 Art and Design course and be presented for the new National Qualifications studying Portraiture or Still life for their Expressive Unit and choose from a range of 2D or 3D design options including textiles, architecture, product design and jewellery.
In S5/S6 we offer:
- National 5 Art and Design
- Higher Art and Design
- Advanced Higher Art and Design.
- Higher Photography
These courses build on the skills developed in Portraiture and Still life and a wide variety of design choices experienced within the department.