- nutritionally analysed recipes and menus, i.e. low in fat, sugar and salt, high in fruit, vegetables and starchy food
- free fruit for pupils in P1 and P2 as well as Nursery schoolchildren
- free bread for all pupils in the Dining Hall
- increased the stipulated portion sizes
- reduced the range of fizzy drinks from Secondary Schools
- removed all confectionery from Secondary Schools
Any child who requires to access a free school meal can collect an application form from the school office or apply online via the East Dunbartonshire Council Website.