All 8 of East Dunbartonshire Council secondary school libraries have recently introduced Shelf Help – a collection of books to remind you that you are not alone.
The school library offers:
- Non-fiction books on a range of topics, including how to maintain good mental health and cope with stress
- Fiction books about characters who may be going through similar experiences to you, your family or your friends
- Reading lists of fiction and non-fiction books which may be helpful
- The opportunity to recommend books which have helped you
- A safe space with a qualified librarian
- Advice on where to seek help if you need it.
If you have any questions about Shelf Help please ask your librarian.
This project is supported by the Scottish Government Library Improvement Fund which is administered by the Scottish Library and Information Council.